Night Reigns (Immortal Guardians #2) by Dianne Duvall

I am supposed to be reading In Still Darkness and Night Unbound but no, the characters are whispering in my ear and what are they saying 'you have to go back and read Night Reigns again'. What else can I do Marcus and Ami were calling my name? So it looks like I am reading the whole series. Dianne Duvall, I apologize for taking so long to read the ones I checked out from Net Galley but you can only blame the characters in your books, they are demanding ;)  In fact as of last night I am swapping between Phantom Shadows and In Still Darkness which is a first. I had a very hard time putting Night Reigns down and was reading it every spare second because I could wait to see what would happen next. I was actually really mad and sad when I finished reading it Wednesday night.

I love how strong Ami and Sarah are and how they not only stand up to their men but to everyone else as well. I also love how Roland really tries to placate Sarah when she shows up after Roland punched Marcus.  I hope they become best friends, I think that will be an interesting duo and I can already see Marcus and Roland cringing every time the women get together hehehehe. I am really looking forward to reading this book again someday.